TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. The Girl of the Golden West (1938) as Tinting and toning.
2. The Good Earth (1937) as Lab supv.
3. The Hollywood Revue of 1929 (1929) as Director of Photography.
Visual Effects (feature film)
4. The Prisoner of Zenda (1937) as Special Effects.
Post Production (feature film)
5. The Adventures of Marco Polo (1938) as Tinting and toning supv.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute