TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Art Department ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Art Department (feature film)
1. Omar Khayyam (1957) as Props.
2. Around the World in 80 Days (1956) as Set dec, U.S..
3. Ace in the Hole (1951) as Props.
4. The File on Thelma Jordon (1950) as Props.
5. Reap the Wild Wind (1942) as 2d unit 2d props.
6. Marquis Preferred (1929) as Asst props.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
7. A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1949) as Props asst.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute