TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Sound ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Sound (feature film)
1. A Yank in the R.A.F. (1941) as Sd eff.
2. The Blue Bird (1940) as Sd eff.
3. Suez (1938) as Sound Recording.
4. Thanks a Million (1935) as Sd dir.
5. The Power and the Glory (1933) as Dir of sd rec.
6. Thru Different Eyes (1929) as Sound.
7. Frozen Justice (1929) as Sound.
8. In Old Arizona (1929) as Sound.
9. The Cock-Eyed World (1929) as Sound.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute