TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Tales of Terror (1962) as Camera.
2. The Legend of Tom Dooley (1959) as Camera Operator.
3. Portland Exposé (1957) as Camera Operator.
4. The Big Broadcast of 1936 (1935) as Assistant Camera.
5. College Rhythm (1934) as Assistant Camera.
6. No Marriage Ties (1933) as Assistant Camera.
7. Rich Man's Folly (1931) as Assistant Camera.
8. Wings (1927) as Akely cam.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute