TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Where Does It Hurt? (1972) as Still man.
2. The Angry Red Planet (1960) as Still man.
3. For Whom the Bell Tolls (1943) as Assistant Camera.
4. Kentucky (1938) as 2d unit cam crew.
5. Sweethearts (1938) as Assistant Camera.
Visual Effects (feature film)
6. Western Union (1941) as Process technician.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
7. The Cat (1966) as Stills.
8. War Is Hell (1964) as Still man.
Post Production (feature film)
9. Unconquered (1947) as 2d unit Technicolor tech.
10. Reap the Wild Wind (1942) as 2d unit Technicolor tech.
11. The Return of Frank James (1940) as Technicolor tech.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute